- H. Berestycki, N. Rodriguez, Analysis of a heterogeneous model for riot dynamics: the effect of censorship of information, European Journal of Applied Mathematics, DOI: 10.1017/S0956792515000339, (2015)
- H. Berestycki, J-P. Nadal, and N. Rodriguez, A model of riots dynamics: shocks, diffusion and thresholds, Networks and Heterogeneous Media, Vol 10 (3) (2015).
- N. Rodriguez, On an integro-differential model for pest control in a heterogeneous environment, Journal of Math. Bio. (DOI) 10.1007/s00285-014-0793-8 (2014).
- J. Bedrossian, N. Rodriguez, Inhomogeneous Patlak-Keller-Segel models and Aggregation Equations with Nonlinear Diffusion, Discrete and Continuous Dynamical Systems, Vol 19 (24), (2014).
- H. Berestycki, N. Rodriguez, L. Ryzhik, Traveling Wave Solutions in a Reaction-Diffusion Model for Criminal Activity, Multiscale Modeling and Simulation, Vol. 11 (4), pg. 1097–1126 (2013).
- N. Rodriguez, On the global well-posedness theory for a class of PDE models for criminal activity, Physical D: Nonlinear Phenomena, Volume 260, pp 191-200 (2013).
Preprints (disclaimer: in the process of submission so work could have typos, misprints or mistakes).
- N. Rodriguez, On the global well-posedness theory for systems of segregation. in preparation.